2013年6月5日星期三

In the case of getting married after multiple divorces

In the case of getting married after multiple divorces, a nice, simple, offwhite dress is appropriate in order to respect the friends and family who have come to support your wedding. This could actually turn out to be more fun! You don have to deal with finding an amazing white dress and spending a fortune. You can find something you really like and look cute in, with a lot more flexability. Those who come to the wedding will have a new found respect for you since you aknowledge your past and appreciate them coming to support your new and exciting future. This can be a hard subject. But generally going with the least stressful option will make you happier!

At one time the traditional white wedding dress signified a first time bride. The rules have changed and there are basically no rules. Brides can and do wear whatever they want. Many second time (or more) brides choose less traditional dresses and may have very small, private ceremonies, and many more have the traditional big wedding with a white dress. It is the bride and grooms day so whatever you choose to do will be correct for you.

I recently remarried and my husband wanted a big wedding while I wanted a JP. We negotiated and he won. He wanted me to have a traditional wedding dress, we negotiated  he won. But I chose an ivory dress with the help of my stepdaughters. At the other end of the spectrum, I recently attended the wedding of a socially prominent first time bride and she wore a gorgeous, traditional style wedding dress, in silver!, and her bridesmaids wore black. That was new to me but it was stunning. Best advice I can give is: Look at the guidelines and then throw them out and do whatever will make the day special for you.

I once told a bride helping her pick out her third wedding gown, "If he was worth it?" She was convinced since it was her 3rd wedding and she had gotten the other 2 at the same place that she wanted something simple and not as much as the first one. "Is he not as special as the first one? I would want to be as beautiful as I could and feel like a bride even if that meant buying one not like the first one, but I think I would want to make his heart skip when he seen me walking down the aisle" We went back out and she bought just about the sexist dress we had! If I was to marry again, I wouldn want something simple just because I had already been married, I would want something I felt special in and felt like a bride. I love it now that it is more what the bride and groom want instead of what it supposed to be. I hope that helps

the way I see it is, "Its your wedding, your one special day. You should wear what you want to wear, ignore tradition if you want too. With my wedding, I twisted every part of the tradition, just to make it fun and not boring and very suprizing, the important part of the wedding is the vows you make with your honey anyway, if you two are happy with the wedding, then thats all that really matters. Have a one of a kind wedding, its worth it. to me its all about the UNEXPECTED! LOL HAVE FUN its your life, no one elses.

2 条评论: